Mitsubishi XD600U DLP Proj XGA 2000:1 4500 Lumens HDmi Svid 7.9LBS


Excellent projector. No NVIDIA 3D Vision support.5

This is my second Mitsubishi projector. My first one was an XD-450U which also was excellent. The XD-600U is super bright and can deliver a great image even with lights in the room. It is almost silent (much better than my previous XD-450U) and you will not hear it over voice or music.



I bought this 3D Ready projector to use with my NVIDIA 3D Vision kit but sadly it is not supported by NVIDIA. NVIDIA will not say if they will support it in the future (even though they support many/all Mitsubishi 3D TVs that also use DLP technology) and they just told me to return the 3D Vision kit. I ran out of time to return it so now I am hoping that NVIDIA will add support for it in the future (as they have done with other 3D Ready projectors). I also contacted Mitsubishi and they just said that it is not supported.



Besides the 3D disappointment I am supper happy with the features and quality of this projector.More detail ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List